It may take some time and effort, but you can get a great front office assistant position if you keep working towards it. Having a great resume can expedite the process, which is why it is so important to write the best resume you can before you start applying. Use your resume to demonstrate the qualities and abilities that hiring managers are looking for. The information you emphasize in your resume will depend on your experience in the industry you are applying. If you have worked in a similar industry previously, be sure to let readers know that you know your way around their type of office. If you do not have specific industry experience, you should focus instead on your ability to fulfill the job duties of a front office assistant–like greeting visitors, oral communication and multi-tasking. Writing a fantastic resume is made easier when you have examples to draw from. Please take advantage of our front office assistant resume templates as you write your own.
Front Office Assistant Resume Questions
1. How do you write the header of a front office assistant resume?
2. How do you write an objective statement for a front office assistant resume?
3. How do you highlight soft skills on a front office assistant resume?
4. How do you describe computer skills on your front office assistant resume?
5. What does a good front office assistant resume look like?
Friendly, organized Front Office Assistant with experience in a range of different business and organizational settings. Capable of multi-tasking in high pressure situations. Consistently capable of making a positive initial impression to office visitors.
- Pleasant persona
- Strong oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Friendly and welcoming
- Effective multi-tasker
- Eager team player
June 2008 to October 2012 Company Name—City, State Front Office Assistant
- Assisted in ensuring the smooth operation of the front office at a regional office for major insurance company.
- Coordinated the intake of visitors to the office.
- Provided administrative support to other departments within regional office on an as needed basis.
- Oversaw majority of incoming phone calls into the regional office.
October 2012 to January 2014 Company Name—City, State Front Office Assistant
- Managed the operation of the front office for independent insurance agency.
- Provided client intake assistance for two insurance agents in office.
- Oversaw intake of all incoming mail and deliveries at agency.
- Responsible for initially dealing with incoming telephone calls and general emails seeking assistance from agency.
January 2014 to Present Company Name—City, State Front Office Assistant
- Provided full spectrum of support services in the front office for major health insurance company claims office.
- Responsible for intake of claims submissions associated with automobile accidents.
- Welcomed and initially addressed the needs of all visitors to the claims center.
- Provided backup administrative support assistance to other units in claims center on an as needed basis.
2009 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Arts, English
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Administrative Resume Career
- Accounts Administrator Resume
- Administrative Assistant Resume
- Assistant Front Office Manager Resume
- Administrative Assistant Manager Resume
- Auto Title Clerk Resume
- Bilingual Receptionist Resume
- City Clerk Resume
- Administrative Coordinator Resume
- Data Entry Clerk Resume
- Document Controller Resume
- Document Specialist Resume
- Excel Professional Resume
- Executive Assistant Resume
- Facilities Manager Resume
- Administrative Front Desk Clerk Resume
- Gym Receptionist Resume
- Medical Billing And Coding Specialist Resume
- Medical Billing Professional Resume
- Medical Office Assistant Resume
- Medical Receptionist Resume
- Non Profit Administrative Assistant Resume
- Office Assistant Resume
- Office Manager Resume
- Administrative Officer Resume
- Personal Assistant Resume
- Procurement Analyst Resume
- Procurement Specialist Resume
- Receptionist Resume
- Secretary Resume
- Store Assistant Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Administrative Cover letter Career
- Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
- Clerical Assistant Cover Letter
- Data Entry Clerk Cover Letter
- Data Entry Specialist Cover Letter
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Administrator Cover Letter
- Office Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Clerk Cover Letter
- Office Manager Cover Letter
- Personal Assistant Cover Letter
- Practice Manager Cover Letter
- President Cover Letter
- Receptionist Cover Letter
- Store Administrative Assistant Cover Letter