Best Administrative Resume Examples
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Our customers have been hired at:*Foot Note
Jobs in the administrative sector comprise a variety of positions in retail, management, hospitality and academic institutions. Some administrators work from a desk in an office environment, while others work in a variety of places. Personal assistants, for example, often work in their client’s homes.
No matter your administrative specialty or career level, we can help you write a resume to beat the competition and get a great administrative job.
We’ll help you build the perfect administrative resume or CV and create an effective administrative cover letter to accompany it. Plus, we offer some great administrative industry resume examples, CV examples and cover letter examples to get you started.
Resume examples for top administrative jobs
Our customer reviews say it best
Administrative resume FAQ
1. What skills should you consider for an administrative resume?
- Customer service
- Time management
- Detail orientation
2. What’s the ideal resume format for an administrative resume?
There are three standard resume formats. The one you choose should depend on your level of work experience and career goals.
- Functional format: Entry-level applicants will benefit from this format. The layout focuses on skills, allowing you to showcase everythingyou can do.
- Combination format: This format puts the skills and work experience on equal footing. It is a great option if you have a few years of professional experience.
- Chronological format: Ideal for seasoned professionals with many years of experience, this format showcases expertise through a detailed work history section.
3. What are the qualities and traits that employers look for in this field?
The top skills employers want to see in an administrative resume include:
- Time management.
- Customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
4. What certifications and training are beneficial for administrative jobs?
Certification and training for administrative work vary, depending on the job title. Top certifications include: