What’s easier than writing an impressive Receptionist resume? Writing a cover letter to match! Our Receptionist cover letter samples make the process painless regardless of your writing ability.
Welcome to MyPerfectResume.com, your ultimate destination for crafting impeccable resumes. Our resume builder offers a seamless and user-friendly experience, allowing you to create personalized resumes that stand out. Browse our extensive collection of resume templates and gain inspiration from our diverse range of real-world resume examples to craft the perfect resume that showcases your skills and expertise.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Well trained and customer service driven candidate looking for Entry Level Nursing Assistant position. Prepared to use strong work ethic and top patient care to enrich lives and enhance any fast paced medical environment. Ultimately looking to expand current skills and education through hands-on experience, building to NA certification and RN license.
- Quality patient care
- Excellent clinical capabilities
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Knows infection control protocols
- Provide patient education
- Grasp of immunization processes
- Understands preventive measures
March 2013 to Present Company Name,
- Implemented and trained nursing staff in PEPID Professional Nursing Suite and Skyscape.
- Received Outstanding Intern of the Month three times and Outstanding Intern of the Year in 2014.
- Ensure visitors get proper information about family member’s conditions as instructed by doctors and nurses.
- Collaborate with nursing staff in geriatric and infant care.
- Supervised by pharmacist in preparing carts for medication distribution.
- Perform routine procedures such as changing dressings, administering injections and medicinal intake under supervision of licensed nurse.
- Perform minor cleaning to ensure patient rooms were neat and sanitary.
- Kept nurses and doctors informed of patient status.
- Assist patients in tasks such as using bathroom, feeding and bathing.
- Perform occasional reception and clerical assistance.
2006 California Community College, City, State
Nurse Aide Program