Your CV is your only chance to show a prospective employer your skills and expertise during the initial application process for the facilities coordinator position you’ve been looking for. Make your positive impression by writing a CV that stands out from the rest of the applicants. Use this facilities coordinator CV example to get ideas on content, format, and professional tone for your own winning CV, and browse the included tips for some ways to make your document even better.
Build My CV
5709 Martindale Avenue, Cincinnatti, Ohio 11111
E: atwilling@anymail P: 555-654-3201
Experienced and professional facilities coordinator with a commitment to customer service. An analytical business person as well as a practiced team leader, I bring a structured hands-on approach to facility coordinating but am always open to collaborative ideas and efforts to make guests’ experiences the best they can be.
- -Strong decision-making skills in quickly finding the best solution after analyzing available information. -Experienced in Intuit QuickBooks, Advantos Systems DataTrust Enterprise, card key management systems, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. -Skillful verbal or written communicator who values collaborative efforts. -Structured supervisor committed to parity and impartiality in the workplace. -Able to move forward on multiple projects at the same time. -Robust conflict resolution skills with employees as well as customers. -Organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Hire, oversee, evaluate, discipline, and terminate all direct service facility staff.
- Write and present facility operational reports to upper management.
- Perform periodic inspections of the facility to ensure a clean and well-maintained facility.
- Train direct service staff in workplace safety, employment practices, and company policy.
- Set budgets for various service departments based on past usage and present needs.
- Guarantee that the facility meets government regulations and exceeds in cleanliness and safety.
- Managed daily on-site operations and maintenance of a vacation rental property.
- Scheduled and coordinated the logistics and implementation of general maintenance, repairs, and remodeling projects.
- Inspected the entire property in order to locate maintenance issues, then ensured their satisfactory repair.
- Supervised the property’s accounts receivable.
- Managed acquisition of operating supplies.
- Inspected grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Listened to guest concerns and addressed core contributing issues.
- Performed all front desk duties at this lodge and time share property, including checking guests in and out, answering the telephone, making reservations, and posting charges to guest accounts.
- Ensured that the guest reception area was always clean and in good order.
- Notified the maintenance department of room or public area maintenance issues and informed guests on repair progress.
- Provided information to guests about the lodge property and its operating hours, as well as activities and attractions in the surrounding locality.
- Listened to guest feedback and took steps to resolve any concerns.
- Reconciled front desk cash drawer at the end of the shift
I enjoy going skiing and snowboarding in the winter and kayaking in the summer. I volunteer in an avalanche awareness and safety campaign that teaches young teens about this important safety issue.
Build My CV
Facilities Coordinator Job Overview and Tips
What Does a Facilities Coordinator Do?
A facilities coordinator must wear many hats through the work day to get the job done. This job position has elements of general business management, hospitality, human resources, accounting, and supervision all rolled into one. A facilities coordinator conducts the complete on-site management of facilities, such as corporate office buildings, apartment complexes, or vacation resorts. A leader who coordinates both people and resources, a facilities coordinator must deal with many details while keeping the big picture in sight at all times. Customer service plays a large factor in a facilities coordinator position as well, with the customer being as varied as leaseholders, vacationers, or large corporations. With the level of responsibility and coordination abilities needed in this position, your CV should reflect your wide skill set. Refer to this facilities coordinator CV example to see the presentation of a typical facilities coordinator.
Tips for Creating a Great Facilities Coordinator CV
A facilities coordinator has to juggle several tasks at once while making sure that the facility as a whole is running smoothly. This is challenging to convey in a CV, but here are some additional tips to help you paint a complete picture of your talents and experience:
– Show your ability to take the lead as well as communicate collaboratively. Give examples of both being a disciplined leader who sticks to the rules as well as an active listener who fully engages with the content of what others are conveying.
– Make sure your technical skills shine as brightly on your CV as your people skills do.
– Do not forget to add your commitment to customer service in your professional summary and work experience.
– Remember to exclude any negative language in your CV when writing about customer service.