123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Intake Coordinator with well-honed data management skills, especially when it comes to entering sensitive data like personal patient information. Evaluate, monitor, plan, administer and direct the delivery of health-related services. Display sound judgment while entering, verifying and updating patient information.
- Database management proficiency
- Vast implementation experience
- Updated on HIPAA guidelines
- Medical shorthand knowledge
- Technical competency
- Self sufficient
- Effective communicator
- Extremely reliable
March 2014 to Present Company Name–City, State Intake Coordinator
- Coordinate admissions and referrals.
- Assign patients to the appropriate practitioner.
- Provide administrative support as requested.
- Maintain accuracy and confidentiality of patient and physician information that’s entered into the database.
- Review documents for accuracy and report any discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Handle appointment and basic healthcare inquiries in-person and over the phone.
- Establish and maintain contact with physicians and other medical staff.
- Compile information on patient demographics.
- Interact with insurance providers to provide required information that’s necessary to process payments for care.
- Scan medical cards and verify patient identities. September 2011 to February 2014 Overbrook Medical Center–City, State Intake Coordinator
- Determined the appropriate level of physical or mental healthcare required for each patient.
- Ensured that all stored data was kept confidential.
- Communicated with physicians and mental health professionals on staff to collect any missing patient data for records.
- Documented and updated patient information, including listings of medications prescribed and the most recent diagnosis or physician orders for patients.
- Corrected any errors in medical records according to medical center procedures and applicable state and federal regulations regarding medical records.
- Prepared patient discharge documents, accepted any payments that were due immediately and verified insurance information that was on file.
2011 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Office Management
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Medical Resume Career
- Anesthesia Technician Resume
- Anesthesiologist Assistant Resume
- Chiropractic Assistant Resume
- Clinical Director Resume
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist Resume
- Clinical Trial Associate Resume
- Medical Coding Specialist Resume
- Dialysis Technician Resume
- Doctor Resume
- Ekg Technician Resume
- Emergency Department Technician Resume
- Er Registration Clerk Resume
- Medical Equipment Technician Resume
- Health Information Technician Resume
- Hse Officer Resume
- Hospital Volunteer Resume
- Intensive Care Physician Resume
- Certified Lactation Consultant Resume
- Registered Mri Technologist Resume
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Resume
- Ob Gyn Medical Assistant Resume
- Ophthalmic Assistant Resume
- Optometrist Resume
- Pediatric Medical Assistant Resume
- Pediatrician Resume
- Physician Assistant Resume
- Radiology Technician Resume
- Medical Records Specialist Resume
- Resident Medical Officer Resume
- Speech Language Pathologist Resume
- Surgery Scheduler Resume
- Ultrasound Technician Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Medical Cover letter Career
More Cv Examples for the Next Step in Your Medical Cv Career
- Anesthesiologist CV
- Chiropractic CV
- Clinical Project Manager CV
- Clinical Research Assistant CV
- Dermatologist CV
- Doctor CV
- Hospital Administrator CV
- Medical Doctor CV
- Medical Laboratory Technologist CV
- Medical Representative CV
- Neurosurgeon CV
- Ophthalmologist CV
- Optometrist CV
- Orthopaedic Surgeon CV
- Orthopedic Surgeon CV
- Pediatrician CV
- Physician CV
- Physician Assistant CV
- Podiatrist CV
- Psychiatrist CV
- Radiologist CV
- Medical Research Assistant CV
- Surgeon CV