123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Experienced Anesthesiologist Assistant with proficiency in delivery of anesthetic care and pain management under the supervision of a licensed anesthesiologist. Professional yet approachable personality able to effectively communicate with patients, medical staff, physicians, vendors and families. Proficient in field-applicable procedures and methods of laboratory work, operating room care and use of anesthesia.
- Professional operation of anesthesia protocols
- Respected in the workplace
- Able to identify best courses of treatment
- Strong in prevention and treatment of complications
- Simplify complex communications for laypersons
- Positive bedside demeanor
- Strong relationship manager
- Excellent computer skills
December 2011 to Present
Company Name – City, State
- Worked in conjunction with anesthesiologist for design and execution of anesthesia plans.
- Ensured optimum patient comfort and safety.
- Monitored patient status by means of cardiac monitors, vitals readings and other standard methods.
- Executed remedial procedures as called for.
- Managed course of preoperative tests and medications.
- Worked with clinicians toward assessment of patient risks, best course of action and treatment, as well as other aspects of anesthesia provision.
- Intubated and performed airway intervention as needed.
- Provided post-operative ventilator support and recovery acute pain management.
- Provided instruction and training to other staff members regarding benefits, attributes, delivery methods and characteristics of anesthesia as well as indicators and symptoms of patient condition.
- Ensured all pre-operative consents and documents were appropriately completed, signed and in patient records as required.
- Provided family consultations, patient advice, vendor liaising, staff communications and other communications as directed by the anesthesiologist or according to standard duties.
2011 University of Cityland,
City, State Masters Degree,
Company Name College