Searching for a new job can be stressful, but with an excellent resume, you can get the radiology technician job you want. Your resume is one of the best tools you have to market yourself. Take this opportunity to highlight your unique skill set and professional achievements. Be sure to list your certifications and licenses in the certifications section of your resume. Make sure that you only list the certifications that are applicable to the job you are applying for to show the manager that you are qualified. It’s also important to list your certifications and licenses in reverse chronological order on your resume, to show the most recent achievements first. Check out our radiology technician resume templates to help guide you as you write your own outstanding resume.
Radiology Technician Resume Questions
1. How do your list certifications on your radiology technician resume?
2. How do you write the header of a radiology technician resume?
3. What format should your radiology technician resume be in?
4. Should you include references on a radiology technician resume?
5. What technical skills should you put on a radiology technician resume?
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip
Code Cell: 000-000-0000
Conscientious Radiology Technician proficient in the processing of clinical diagnostic radiographic films. Routinely performing imaging procedures in accordance with departmental policies and accepted processing and evaluation procedures. Possessing sound knowledge of equipment maintenance procedures and test interpretations.
- Unparallelled ability to maintain patient safety at all times
- Demonstrated abilities to keep accurate and precise records
- Vast experience using sensitometry and densitometry equipment
- Ability to accurately position patients to produce high â€¢ quality images
- Obtained ARRT and BLS certifications
- Extensive knowledge of relevant regulations and policies
- Ability to keep patients calm while performing tests
- Impressive written and oral communications abilities
December 2013 to present
Company Name — City, State
- Performed radiographic examinations while implementing low-dose radiation techniques.
- Kept patients calm during testing procedures and responded to questions.
- Confirmed that all testing equipment was properly maintained.
- Attended routine refresher courses to remain updated on procedures.
- Maintained an inventory of necessary supplies.
- Implemented quality assurance procedures. June 2009 to December 2013 Company Name — City, State Radiology Technician
- Laid out required materials, including sterile supplies and local anesthetics.
- Performed assigned administrative duties in between patient testings.
- Coordinated with other radiology technicians for more complex testings.
- Assisted with the training of new staff members and radiology students.
- Verified patient information and made any adjustments to incorrect data. August 2007 to June 2009 Company Name — City, State Radiology Technician
- Prepared rooms by setting out necessary equipment, supplies and medications.
- Operated radiographic equipment and developed film, confirming results with physician.
- Recorded findings and reported results to the appropriate staff.
- Fully explained procedures to patients and answered questions.
- Participated in regular meetings with radiology department staff.
2007 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Radiology
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Medical Resume Career
- Anesthesia Technician Resume
- Anesthesiologist Assistant Resume
- Chiropractic Assistant Resume
- Clinical Director Resume
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist Resume
- Clinical Trial Associate Resume
- Medical Coding Specialist Resume
- Dialysis Technician Resume
- Doctor Resume
- EKG Technician Resume
- Emergency Department Technician Resume
- ER Registration Clerk Resume
- Medical Equipment Technician Resume
- Health Information Technician Resume
- HSE Officer Resume
- Hospital Volunteer Resume
- Intake Coordinator Resume
- Intensive Care Physician Resume
- Certified Lactation Consultant Resume
- Registered MRI Technologist Resume
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Resume
- OB Gyn Medical Assistant Resume
- Ophthalmic Assistant Resume
- Optometrist Resume
- Pediatric Medical Assistant Resume
- Pediatrician Resume
- Physician Assistant Resume
- Medical Records Specialist Resume
- Resident Medical Officer Resume
- Speech Language Pathologist Resume
- Surgery Scheduler Resume
- Ultrasound Technician Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Medical Cover letter Career
More Cv Examples for the Next Step in Your Medical Cv Career
- Anesthesiologist CV
- Chiropractic CV
- Clinical Project Manager CV
- Clinical Research Assistant CV
- Dermatologist CV
- Doctor CV
- Hospital Administrator CV
- Medical Doctor CV
- Medical Laboratory Technologist CV
- Medical Representative CV
- Neurosurgeon CV
- Ophthalmologist CV
- Optometrist CV
- Orthopaedic Surgeon CV
- Orthopedic Surgeon CV
- Pediatrician CV
- Physician CV
- Physician Assistant CV
- Podiatrist CV
- Psychiatrist CV
- Radiologist CV
- Medical Research Assistant CV
- Surgeon CV