Joan Elizabeth Waters
123 Fake Street
Home: (555) 987-1234
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Nurturing Pediatric Medical Assistant who enjoys working with children. Able to assist nurses and physicians with routine and urgent patient care. Comfortable with all aspects of office work, including hands-on exams and administrative paperwork.
- Calming personality
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Experience caring for children of all ages
- Works quickly under pressure
- Prompt and professional
- Strong leadership skills
- Interest In all medical fields
March 2007 to October 2012
Company Name — City, State Pediatric Medical Assistant
- Assisted families during the check-in process.
- Ensured parents and children were comfortable in the waiting area.
- Worked with doctors to diagnose and treat patients and minor injuries.
- Administered vaccines as necessary.
- Took pertinent notes to add to patient records.
January 2006 to March 2007
Company Name – City, State Pediatric Medical Assistant
- Assisted doctors during exams, including well-child checkups.
- Helped calm children who were anxious or nervous during the exam.
- Kept exam rooms clean, organized, and stocked.
- Assisted nurses with patient intake, including taking blood pressure and temperatures.
- Copied medical records upon request.
2006 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med