123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Punctual Route Sales Representative who always made customer deadlines and always expanded route sales. Adept at meeting all scheduled stops, making add-on sales and working with sales professionals to create new customer routes. Specializes in home products and landscaping equipment.
- Clean driving record
- Maintains a very high customer satisfaction rating
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills with customers
- Exceptional mobile computing skills
- Strong sense of responsibility to client and company
- Enjoys the work and shows it with a high energy professionalism
September 2011 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Route Sales Representative
- Responsible for growing revenue on each route by at least 10 percent.
- Assisted sales professionals in establishing new routes and determining where to find new customers.
- Created a strong referral network that lead to more clients and more revenue.
July 2006 to September 2011 Company Name – City, State Route Sales Representative
- Responsible for maintaining one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the entire company.
- Assisted in planning new routes when new customers were obtained.
- Often asked to take over larger routes for sales representatives who could not handle the routes anymore.
June 2000 to July 2006 Company Name – City, State Route Sales Representative
- Responsible for taking some of the smaller routes in the company and increasing revenue by as much as 20 percent each.
- Often assisted in training new drivers or taking over routes from drivers that left.
- Became very successful at add-on sales and enhancing revenue through other company programs.
2000 Haller High School, City, State High School Diploma