123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Accomplished Wine Sales Manager who has created a valuable network of international contacts that can open any market. Adept at advancing sales of a new product, networking to enhance all sales and marketing efforts and assembling a strong sales team. Specializes in bar and dinner wines.
- Recognized for revenue-generating skills by industry media
- Excellent team building skills
- Broad range of experience with many kinds of wines
- Can sell into any environment
- Enjoys the work and uses that enthusiasm to enhance success
- Willing to travel and work as many hours as necessary
April 2010 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Wine Sales Manager
- Started an international distribution and sales division that became profitable within eight months.
- Networked with industry media contacts to get more national and international exposure for products.
- Assembled a sales team that wound up becoming recognized for excellence around the world.
May 2005 to April 2010 Company Name – City, State Wine Sales Manager
- Worked closely with marketing group to significantly expand exposure in key markets.
- Developed a trade show booth that became the focal point for many industry trade shows.
- Raised company revenue by 34 percent within two years.
June 1995 to May 2005 Company Name – City, State Wine Sales Manager
- Moved the company’s product into four and five-star restaurants for the first time in company history.
- Became a regular columnist for two of the largest publications in the industry.
1995 Terry College, City, State Master’s Degree, Business Administration