123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Talented optometrist with a strong commitment to service in the optometry field. Professional with more than 19 years of experience assisting patients with vision care. Passion for helping others solve vision problems and improve their quality of life with the right type of vision correction. Expertise in optometry technology tools and solutions to make accurate diagnoses and determine ideal prescription lenses for patients. Friendly and caring healthcare provider with excellent customer service skills.
- -Patient and caring medical provider when working with patients, giving them a sense of comfort during uncomfortable parts of the examination. -Knowledgeable about all aspects of eye care and vision health, which helps promote healthy habits for vision with patients and the community. -Strong ability to persuade and promote eye care practice products and services, such as accessories for glasses, specific brand names, and elective vision procedures. -Excellent problem solver and critical thinker when evaluating observations and analyzing test results to make the right diagnosis. -Proven record of results with satisfied patients who continue to use my services and trust my judgment for all of their vision care needs.
- Measure patient vision using optometry instruments, and determine the need for vision correction in the form of prescription glasses or contact lenses.
- Discuss proper eye care health procedures when using contact lenses or glasses, and demonstrate procedures for cleaning.
- Maintain a strong patient base, including a 15% increase in referrals due to building relationships with other physicians in the region.
- Diagnosed various eye conditions, including color blindness, glaucoma, myopia, and hyperopia, and provided referrals or prescription recommendations for vision correction.
- Reviewed visual and health battery test results when considering the best treatment plan for various eye health conditions.
- Improved office contact lenses sales by 25% through contact lens informational sessions for patients who were interested in trying them out for the first time.
- Conducted pre-operative and post-operative care for patients going through laser vision correction surgery or cataract correction procedures.
- Collaborated with the ophthalmologist when patients needed an additional eye care professional for various diseases and conditions.
- Increased the number of new laser vision correction patients by 14% during the first year of employment at the practice.
During my time off, I participate in many activities that are based on the water. I am an avid fisherman and boater, and take time to go out on the lake with my boat whenever the weather is right. I have competed in several rowing competitions throughout my life since my college days.