Walgreens is a large, prolific, and well-respected chain of pharmacies and drug stores. If you’re hoping to become a service clerk, you’ll need a resume to impress its hiring managers. In just a few seconds, hiring managers make decisions about the type of employee you’ll be–without even meeting you! To make sure hiring managers reach the conclusions you want, spend some time creating the best resume for a service clerk position.
A combination of customer service and knowledge of relevant software may greatly increase your chances of getting an interview. Be absolutely certain to mention any software skills near the top of your resume, increasing the odds a hiring manager–or applicant tracking system–notices it.
In order to secure a position with recognized branding like Walgreens, be sure your resume is the best it can be. Take a few minutes to look at our Walgreens service clerk resume templates strong action verbs wherever possible. “Responded to customer queries,” for example, is more compelling than “Answered customer queries.”
Limit your resume to one page, the industry standard for entry-level customer service positions. You can achieve this by listing only the skills and work experience most relevant to the job. Are you ready to get started? Use our step-by-step, personalized resume builder to create your professional calling card.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Reliable Walgreens Service Clerk who can provide prompt and welcoming customer service and transaction processing. Skilled at greeting customers and determining needs, ringing up purchases and processing refunds, and resolving billing issues and customer complaints. Specialize in improving quality and efficiency by assessing working processes.
- Organizing inventory
- Processing transactions
- Bagging purchases
- Customer service
- Handling goods
- Register management
- Detail oriented
May 2009 to February 2015
Claremont Walgreens — City, State
Walgreens Service Clerk
- Managed and monitored stock and inventory of certain in store items, restocked and replaced missing items.
- Produced theft and breakage reports when necessary.
- Processed purchases, handled transactions, monitored the register and handling refunds and returns.
- Provided comprehensive customer service and resolved customer issues July 2004 to April 2009 CA Walgreens — City, State Walgreens Service Clerk.
- Coordinated with sales associates to ensure customer needs were met.
- Maintained and organized the appearance of the register and front desk.
- Responded to customer problems, provided solutions, and referred customers interdepartmentally to provide options.
May 2000 to June 2004
Company Name — City, State
Walgreens Service Clerk
- Processed customer purchases, rang up new items, bagged purchased items for customers.
- Responded to customer queries, resolves customer problems and provided billing solutions.
- Managed daily revenue, monitored the register, and processed refunds and returns.
1999 Phoenix Valley High School, City, State
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Retail Resume Career
- Retail Assistant Manager Resume
- Bookstore Clerk Resume
- Cashier Resume
- Clothing Sales Associate Resume
- Commercial Parts Pro Resume
- Convenience Store Clerk Resume
- District Manager Resume
- Fine Watches Sales Specialist Resume
- Retail Management Professional Resume
- Retail Manager Resume
- Retail Parts Pro Resume
- Sales Associate Resume
- Store Manager Resume
More Cover letter Examples for the Next Step in Your Retail Cover letter Career
- Retail Assistant Cover Letter
- Assistant Store Manager Cover Letter
- Part Time Cashiers Cover Letter
- Department Supervisor Cover Letter
- District Manager Cover Letter
- Parking Lot Associate Cover Letter
- Regional Manager Cover Letter
- Sales Supervisor Cover Letter
- Shop Assistant Cover Letter
- Store Manager Cover Letter