Customer Service Assistant Manager Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Previous work experience and accomplishments are helpful in getting hired as an assistant manager in the customer service field. Resumes, however, are crucial. Think of your resume as a brief highlight reel of your career. Focus on making it concise, accurate, and reflective of your greatest strengths.
To become an assistant manager in the customer service field, use your resume to highlight customer service problems you’ve solved. Descriptions are good; statistics are better. Be sure to include how you made life better for employees or customers at your previous positions.
We have many customer service assistant manager resume samples; take a look at ours before submitting your own to be sure you’re on the right track.
If you’re feeling savvy about Assistant Manager resume writing, then check out our strong Assistant Manager cover letter sample to complete your application materials.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Exceptional customer service Assistant Manager focused on employee development. Track record of success in insurance industry with background in employee training and development. Committed to providing excellent customer service and making operational and procedural improvements.
- Team management
- Customer satisfaction
- Talent development
- Skilled multi-tasker
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Mentoring and training
- Client relations specialist
- Project management
- Played an instrumental role in increasing customer satisfaction ratings index from 81% to 89% within two years as Assistant Manager of Customer Service.
- Improved customer retention in 2013 by 15% from previous five years.
- Reduced staff turnover by 18% in one year by implementing several well-received team and morale-building programs.
June 2010 to Current
Company Name City, State
Assistant Manager of Customer Service
- Monitor the daily activities of 250 customer support professionals.
- Provide a high level of product and leadership support to representatives and clients.
- Address negative customer feedback immediately.
- Generate and distribute daily reports and payment acknowledgments to appropriate personnel.
- Consistently improve service quality and increase sales by developing strong knowledge of company’s products and services and training associates to do the same.
January 2004 to May 2010
Company Name City, State
Customer Service Representative
- Exceeded per hour call quota by 10%.
- Suggested improvements to scripts that eliminated unnecessary verbiage and reduced call times.
- Began to train new representatives after only six months of employment.
2003 University of South Carolina City, State
Bachelor of Science Psychology
Top 10% of class