Retail Banker Resume Example + Salaries, Writing tips and Information
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Experienced Retail Banker with history of providing a high level of customer service for financial institutions. With a heavy background in staffing phone banks and offering assistant through Internet channels, have the knowledge for helping customers answer their questions, fill out paperwork, replace debit cards or navigate a website. Accurate and detail oriented, can promise to build customer loyalty and solidify brand name.
- Know general banking procedures
- Familiar with accounting
- Withdrawals and deposits
- Cashier checks and money orders
- Account information and research
- Home, car and business loans
- MIS reporting
- Cost allocation modules
- Oracle and SQL
March 2007 to Present Company Name, City, State Executive Retail Banker
- Supervised the development and implementation of sales operation and banking center services.
- Voted Teller of the Year twice.
- Collaborate with Branch Manager in the design of market product plans.
- Assist in risk evaluations for customer and market needs.
- Member of Risk Evaluation Team, conducting regular assessment of services provided by banking center.
- Train junior staff in goal setting and banking procedures.
March 2002 to February 2007 Company Name, City, State Retail Banker
- Worked Customer Service desk three time a week, providing face-to-face and telephone support.
- Oversaw cross-training of incoming associates.
- Reviewed credit and loan applications.
2002 California High School, City, State High school diploma