To land an interview, you first must create a stellar resume that captures the attention of employers. Looking at sample resumes is a great way to get ideas as you create your own. My Perfect Resume makes building your professional resume easy with customizable resume samples perfect for every industry. Review our resume samples below to get the interview you deserve.
Perfect Resume Samples
To start, our resume samples are customizable and feature all of the important resume sections. Personalize the header, skills, summary statement, work history, and education section for each job application. Best of all, each resume is tailored to a specific job title. Get started with one of our samples below.
A restaurant hostess is a common position in the foodservice industry, requiring excellent customer service and multitasking skills. It’s typically an entry-level restaurant job. A great way to impress the restaurant manager is to craft a professional resume that focuses on your relevant accomplishments and skills.
Note that our hostess resume samples include a variety of skills, such as cash handling, emotional IQ, and ability to work well under pressure. Your work experience section is a great place to share these talents. Lead with strong action verbs to capture your accomplishments.
Discuss your patient care techniques. As a medical assistant, you have to manage and report sensitive information, such as someone’s blood pressure and weight. Prove that doctors and physicians can trust you to both help patients and report accurate information. Make it clear that your patient record keeping is accurate and up-to-date.
Medical assistant positions are in demand and a strong resume can hand you your choice of jobs. My Perfect Resume medical assistant samples can help you stand out. In your medical assistant resume, make it clear that you have administrative and medical training. Highlight phone, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Note knowledge of patient management and electronic medical systems.
Spend time focusing on your medical assistant background. Touch on your talent of preparing proper treatment rooms for patients’ examinations and arranging for laboratory services.
First, start with a compelling summary statement that identifies your area of expertise in teaching, states the number of years you’ve worked as a teacher, and lists your credentials. If you have space, include one great achievement.
In your skills section, list software programs you’ve worked with, skills that pertain to your area of expertise in teaching, and any other duties you perform as well. This is important because schools often need more hands on deck. For instance, if you’re a math teacher who coaches wrestling and the school needs both, sharing this information can put your resume on the top of the pile.
How To Use Our Resume Samples To Create the Perfect Resume
On average, company recruiters spend about six seconds looking at resumes. Our resume builder can help your take your resume from good to a perfect resume. Here is how we help you every step of the way.
- Choose Your Design TemplateMy Perfect Resume offers a variety of formats to suit your needs. The right format depends on your career history and goals. If you’re applying for a trendy startup, seek a template with a little color. But if you’re looking for a job in a traditional field, like law, consider a classic, organized template.
- Fill Out Your Contact InformationOne of the best features of the resume builder is how each template has five separate sections so you can create a perfect resume without adjusting margins or spacing. Therefore, you can enter your full name, phone number, address, and email with ease.
- Create a Summary StatementA summary statement is a short statement about your best professional qualities. At My Perfect Resume, our resume builder offers you access to pre-written keywords and phrases for inspiration.
- Write Up a Skill ListA perfect resume has a list of both hard and soft skills. Look at our resume samples to discover industry standards. For an administrative assistant resume, for example, mention abilities such as phone skills or specific computer programs. Include between six and eight skills.
- Create Your Work ExperienceA quality work experience section is essential for a perfect resume. No matter the format, every skill should portray you in the best light possible. Although a functional resume format shortens this section, you must choose your words carefully to optimize your writing for applicant tracking systems.
- Show Off Your EducationDegrees, certifications, professional memberships, and honors are a great way to get your resume to the top of the pile. A professional resume, for example, looks more appealing when the candidate mentions an award or membership in an organization.
- Tweak the DetailsNot every perfect resume is the same. To make your template unique, feel free to change the font to whatever you wish, as long as it is easy to read. Calibri is a great substitute for Times New Roman. You can make your resume look professional without sacrificing style.
- ProofreadA spelling or grammar mistake can detract from your professional image. The resume builder from My Perfect Resume has a built-in editor to make this step simple. Successful job seekers use this tool to prevent embarrassing mistakes.
- Save and PrintThe final step is to save the edited template in the resume file format desired by the employer. My Perfect Resume allows you to save your document as a Word, PDF and plain text file in a few clicks.
My Perfect Resume offers a wealth of tools for every job seeker, no matter what your career aspirations are. Increase your chances of getting the interview you deserve with a perfect resume in your arsenal.